- Widerstand von 10 Ω bis 100 GΩ
- Hohe Genauigkeit: bis zu 0,01%, 3 Genauigkeitsklassen verfügbar
- Spannung bis 2000 V
- Ausgezeichnetes TC: so niedrig wie 5 ppm / ° C
- Niedriger Spannungskoeffizient: so niedrig wie 0,2 ppm / V
- Resistance from 10 Ω to 100 GΩ
- High-accuracy: up to .01%, 3 Accuracy Classes Available
- Voltage up to 2000 V
- Excellent TC: as low as 5 ppm/°C
- Low voltage coefficient: as low as 0.2 ppm/V
- High-performance solid silver-alloy switches
- Rack mounting available
The High Resistance (HRRS Series) is an economical, high-performance, high-resistance decade box for all laboratory, test, and calibration needs. The High-resistance design is implemented with special resistors, switches, binding posts, and construction-design to allow high resistance performance without sacrificing other electrical properties. These instruments are useful wherever small currents and high resistances are required,
The HRRS Series employs state-of-the-art precision resistors of various types for high accuracy, high stability, and low temperature and voltage coefficients. The standard models offer a choice of one to seven decades. For custom units, models up to 11 decades are available . For higher voltage or higher resistance, models up to >10 kV and 10 TΩ are also available in the HRRS-5kV & -10kV Series.
The binding posts are for the HRRS high resistance decade boxes are insulated with Kel-F high-resistance, non-moisture-absorbing material ensure low leakage.
With a resolution as low as 10 Ω and a maximum available resistance of over 100 G&Omega, the HRRS Series may be used for exacting precision high-value resistance applications.
The HRRS series decade box complements the HARS series which provides resistance steps as low as 1 mΩ. The units may be rack-mounted to serve as components in measurement and control systems.
HRRS High Resistance Decade Box Applications
- calibration of meters and megohmmeters,
- checking of electrochemical and biomedical sensors and instruments.
- testing high-impedance amplifiers and the insulation of low-power circuits.
HRRS Basic Specifications
Resistance per step
Total decade resistance
Max voltage per step (V)
Maximum Voltage (V)
Temperature coefficient (ppm/C)
Voltage coefficient (ppm/V)